Pages

Friday 30 June 2017

TE-ORO

Today myself, gideon,Maria, jodecei, jino and boston went to te-oro to learn about Matariki.The main thing we learnt was the southern cross.When we got there our friend jino tried on goggles that were called vr.We also put on  headphones.jino was in the aotearoa statue cave.We learnt the maori words for south,North,west and east.

First All of us Had lots of turns  putting on the goggles and the headphones. When we put on our vr goggles on, our Handsome man mr.t traveled us to blue oceans and to scary caves.

We went in a massive big blob which was called a air dome.A women leaded us to a medium hole that was dark,scary,and spooky like a haunted house.When I was in the dome I saw air coming out. It felt like little tiny minions crawling through my stomach.

It was very,very Awesome to learn all  about matariki and aotearoa.I hope I can learn about  all kinds of stuff that is related to matariki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.