Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

Fitness ( Poem )

Running, Jumping feeling very exhausted
Feels like my whole body is one hundred percent frosted

Warming up and warming down
Lots and lots of running around

Playing energetic games everyone doing there best
Cant wait to go back to have a good rest

Sweat coming done from my legs, Sweat coming done from my head 
All I'm just thinking of is me in my bed

Fitness is over, I am one thousand percent tired
My body is fully hot, even hotter than fire

Going back to class looking so vicious
I'm one million percent excited for our next awesome fitness   Image result for running fitness gif

2 comments:

  1. Hi Soane
    Great Poem it's delicate and it rhymes. It represents you because you like to run a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for the comment Viliami.T

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.