Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2020

My Reflection on Kiwican

 In kiwican today it was one hundred percent fun and very hilarious. I learnt a many things in kiwican like rules. I learnt that rules are very important because if there were no rules everything or everyone would get hurt. Rules need to be included so that everything can be fair. Playing games would not be fun if there were no rules , that's why my class and I worked on a short activity about rules. We had a lot of fun and maybe sometime we could play it again. 

 We then moved on to our real activity ¨DEFENDER¨. So the challenge for me was to follow the instructions. The goal of the game was to hit the ball through someone's legs to get them out. So rule 1, we could only hit or block the ball using 1 hand. Rule 2, we could not hit the ball above and finally rule 3, if our legs were too close to each other we are eliminated. As the game began we all were going our hardest and trying to win. My class and I had a spectacular time playing.

 As our kiwican session was going we played one last game to finish off….. And through that game my team and I followed the rules and was declared the winner.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.