Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

Hurray! THIS IS THE FINAL DAY OF TERM 1

Im super hyped and very excited that it's the last day of term 1.  I’ve done 95% good this term and I’m looking forward to be doing all my homework in the holidays .

The things I did well this term were working well with others, being a role model to my friends and speaking confidently. I feel I need to work on using various strategies in maths and using more similes and descriptive language in my writing.

I would do a lot of maths, reading and writing at home, school and during the holidays to make things better next term. I felt joyful working in room 10 this term because I am a tuakana and I get to teach the teinas.
Image result for hurray transparentImage result for hurray transparent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.