Pages

Sunday 7 April 2019

The Big Fair

My legs were very wobbly, as I walked in the most biggest fair I've been to…... The Sacred Heart College Fair. As soon as I took one step through the gates I zoomed myself to the tip top area to either buy me an Popsicle or an ice-cream. I chose to buy an slushy Popsicle. It was only for $2. I grabbed and took a little munch. It was so delicious and I was hoping to get another one, but I chose to do something else.

I had 3 more dollars left and I was thinking so hard what I should buy. I looked everywhere and saw yummy candy floss, tasty kettle corn and lots of different sweets. As I was looking around I saw something fantastic. It was glorious and looked so fun. It was a…... Bouncy Castle like 1,000,000 meters long. I bought a ticket and had so much fun jumping, bumping and flipping.

After doing fun stuff I went back to eat and waited for my family to have the same amount of fun I had. 3 hours later, my family and I packed all our stuff, ate a little bit more and then traveled back home.

I had the most amazing-est day of my life. I hope next year's fair will be much, much funner the this year's one.
Image result for sacred heart college

Image result for tip top logo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.