Pages

Thursday 9 November 2017

Holiday Experience

During the holidays I stayed home and played basketball with my big tall brother Sifa,,my sister Sia,my other sister Luisa,my big sister  Maryanne,my 2 little brothers Saia and Manu,my little sister Palu and 2 twin brothers Kuea and Viliami.We played basketball to enjoy family times.


First we set up the basketball hoop.We twisted the knob on the basketball and it went higher.It was very hard because the knob was too hard to twist.


Next we started to play basketball.My sister Sia and i teamed up to beat my 2 twin brothers Viliami and Kuea.I got a 3 pointer from a long distance and my brother Kuea got a layup.We had 3 points and my 2 brothers had 2 points.My sister got a 2 pointer and we won.When i won i felt like i was really Michael Jordan dunking.

After playing basketball we went inside and we ate chocolate ice-cream.It was very delicious.
Finally we went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.