Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

The Rusty Robot

One gloomy, cold night, I was feeling so tired.
I went outside to get fresh air and then
suddenly I saw something walk past in the
scary dark forest. It had blue eyes and it looked
like a zombie with blue laser eyes. I went to
check if it was a person. I was so petrified,
but I still walked towards it.


In 3 seconds, like a cheetah, I ran
to it and I saw an old and abandoned robot
which was helping a fairy get out of a heavy
log. When I saw him lifting the log he couldn’t
lift it. So I helped him lift. I counted 3 seconds
and said "LIFT!!!". We lifted it together and the
fairy was free. I looked at the robot and took him
to my house and fixed him up.
The EndImage result for old man and a robot animated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.