Pages

Friday 29 June 2018

The Mysterious and Ugly Cave

I woke up one morning in a mysterious cave in cold freezing
water. I was going to drown but someone pulled me out. It
was my precious friend Gideon. He pulled me out and said ‘
’Are you okay ?”and i said “Yup”. We walked around the
GIGANTIC CAVE and saw little creatures crawling around
like centipedes,spiders,bugs and even mice. We saw a wall that
was made out of freezing ice and lots of pointy rocks.


Then Suddenly I heard a weird sound in the water. There was a
shadow near me. I counted’’ 3...2...1… JUMP!’’ and we dived
into the water and saw a tiny dog. We picked it up and put it in
a warm place. We named it Coco. They camped in there for two days.
They went to look around again and they found a hungry homeless old
man named Jeff. He gave us a flip telephone.



We called the police to come and to get us out of there and in two
minutes they came and pulled us out and we said  ‘’THANK YOU
SO MUCH”. On that day we got rescued.I will never forget this day.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.