Pages

Sunday 19 May 2019

The Best Game EVER!



My body was shaky as I entered the cold field with my pointy boots.  My rugby game was on against Vacity. The game started with the other team kicking off to us. The ball flew up high, but my teammate caught the ball and ran hard as he could to get pass. He ran like a bull and KAPOW!, he collapsed into a player from the other team.

The crowd went wild, but luckily they were okay. After a few minutes we scored  5 tries  and only converted 3 of them. The first half was over and we got some rest before the second half. As halftime was over the kick off began from the other team.

We caught it again but this time it was me. I pumped my legs and bumped off 2 players. I made lots of meters and nearly reached the trie line. My teammate got the ball, ran through 3 people and got tackled. He got tackled on to the ground and I quickly scooped the ball with my bare hands and ZOOMED!, for the trie in the corner.

After I tried, we kept on scoring, scoring and 1 minute later it was full time. The score was
72 - 17 to Marist. I felt very cheerful that we won and also felt proud of myself .

That day I went back home and went for a nice hot shower.

  ,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.