Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2019

The Best Mass I've ever gone to

In the weekends my family and I went to a mass to represent mt.wellington church. We changed in to our Tongan clothes & went in our fast van. We arrived at the church and sat next to our church members. A few moments later the mass started and my church had to sing . We sang calmly and beautifully. An hour later the mass was over. As soon as I got outside of the church, I saw a lot of familiar people. I had lots of fun meeting new friends and a lot of family members. After that we went inside the hall to eat. I looked inside the hall and straight away started to drool. I saw lots of delicious food like, huge peach cakes, fresh prawns, cheesy pizzas and BEST OF ALL SUSHI. Since I was so hungry I snatched a plate and got all the delicious foods and munched it all up. When I was full I took one of my church member to the playground. She was a little girl and her name was Amelia. We played on the slide, the monkey bars, the flying fox and and especially the swing. Amelia and I were sweating so we decided to go back. Finally my family and I went back home and went to sleep. Myself had a blast and I hope could go again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.