Pages

Sunday 20 December 2020

SLJ Week 1 Day 3 - Song Chorus (Text Graphic)

This activity took a while to think about, but I really used my thoughts and BOOM! I had a great topic to write about. I have written my own chorus to a song I will probably finish later on. This is about the right ways on having a great life. I put in a image showing a person not giving up well he is pushing a heavy sack of hay I think. I know I'm not  good at writing things like these, but I never gave up and here you have a chorus I wrote myself.

> Have a great look <

 

 

  

1 comment:

  1. ēnā koe Soane

    Your chorus is cool! It has a positive message weaved throughout and some of the rhyming is really mature, ka rawe e hoa!

    I really like how you’ve included some lyrics in parenthesis. I read it as a call and response technique, pretty neat Soane!

    Keep up the good work

    Mā te wā

    Cheers,
    Ben

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.