Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2021

Blue Jandals and Bad Futures Task 9 - PWC

 

This final story is what got me really thinking. It got me really confused until I got there and completed it. It's about a horrible panic attack that occurred.

Going through all these stories was super fun. All those who wrote and drew these stories are very talented. I had a really fun time reading every single one of them. I learnt so much and my skills on describing things have gone really up there. Phenomenal job to me and those who created these wonderful stories (poems).

2 comments:

  1. Hello Soane, AJ here from your class. Nice! Great job on completing the PWC Toi Toi challenge. Was their any other stories that got you thinking and what was your favorite store or stories. Keep up the wonderful work Soane.

    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Soane
    I really like that you have finished all 9 of your tasks. I also that you have wrote how you were feeling while doing this task. Keep up the amazing work.

    Cheers
    Mason

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.