Pages

Monday 2 March 2020

Thank you letter

 Dear Vector Wero, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind generous of inviting us to your phenomenal water park. We all, especially me, had the greatest time of our lives. We enjoyed all the rafting and mostly the huge bombs we did in the water. The rafting was very twirly and the bombing was one hundred frightening. I learnt many things like our safety, proper ways to raft and most of all, having a fantastic time. I just want to say thank you guys very much for inviting us and hope you guys have a good holiday. I think I would declare this as the best trip I’ve ever gone too. Thank you Vector Wero water park for all your support:)
 Image result for vector wero

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.