Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

Best of Kahoot

My family and I has always been having joyful game nights everyday to test how well our brains work. Those game nights is all about playing one specific game > Kahoot. We all have to choose a topic or a category and we all compete to become the champion (First Place). My family and I tried many topics relating to school like, Geography, History , Genetics, Hygiene and mostly Countries. After those amazing topics we moved on to cheerful topics like  Disney movies, Sports , WWE and more. That night I won first place six times and placed third and second for the rest. I was very delighted because I absolutely never knew I was gonna get a huge amount of wins, so that memory is gonna last in my brain  forever.    
Here is a photo of when I won the topic about animals :)
The Night made it more fun because I spent time with my family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.