Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

Daily Lockdown Reflection

Coming Back to school was a relief because at my house you would be shocked to hear the volume sound. It's been a lot for my family and as well as New Zealand but hearing that we are moving to alert level 2 was the most exciting news I heard this week.  The good thing is that I got to go school and learn and I got to meet my friends which I haven't seen in a long time. Knowing that the prime minister announced this news, means New Zealand is doing a fantastic job. Lock-down last term was a disaster. 

4 weeks we had to isolate with a long cue outside of every super market in New Zealand.  This previous lock-down taught me a lot , and that  meant waking up on time, finishing off work , cleaning up the house and doing good things as possible. Today here at school , we had a short amount of students but I still managed to complete this daily reflection and have a fun time during our learning time. That's it for my reflection and those who are viewing, I am looking forward to seeing some of your reflections. ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.