Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Zebrafish - :)

Here is a picture of a Zebra-fish 


Lighting and Zebrafish Development | Powers Scientific
A Zebra-fish is a small smooth marine fish known to be at a location in southeastern India. In class today I've learnt a lot of information about this mysterious creature and on how there being killed. Zebra fish are unique marine animals who deserves to stay a live. They have interesting particles in their body that is very interesting to research about. Their cycle is very different to other life species out there as well as their history too . 

6 comments:

  1. Hey Soane, I really like how you know so much about a zebra fish. I don't even know facts about though I does look interesting. Anyway good job on the blog post. Keep it up and keep blogging. Stay Safe.
    😋

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Soane. Interesting info about The Zebra Fish, I wasn't expecting the fish to be that small. Great Job & Stay Safe .
    -Uinita

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Soane, AMAZING WORK. I really learnt a lot and I really like the way described the Zebra fish. I also really like that you think they should not be killed, I also agree with you. Keep up your amazing work and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your blog post.

    Richie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Soane this is some awsome info about zebrafish, you have been learning a lot about zebrafish keep up the amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICE Soane! I can tell you have been learning a lot about Zebrafish. Good Job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there Soane!

    Awesome job on your zebra explanation i like the way youve explained about like how the zebra fish are being killed and all the other interesting things keep up the great work and keep blogging, stay safe

    -Aisea

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.