Pages

Friday 6 August 2021

Gymnastic Session

  It was a cold day, raining as my class and I traveled to our class hall for our gymnastics session. It was such a cool experience for me because when it comes to sports , I'm not that kinda flexible person. I learnt so much things, such as a tuck-sit, Motorbike Landing, Angry Cat, Happy Cat, Straddle and the L sit. There was so much falling down and laughter. This experience taught me so much and I cant wait for our next super fun session :))

Gymnastic Logo High Res Stock Images | Shutterstock

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Soane I am your friend from glenbrae school.I really liked how you did a poster about your gymnastics lesson.Maybe next time you could describe of what you did.By jamal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smiled when I read your little story and picturing you during that session, hahaaa. But good that you learnt from that. Keep it up Soane.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.