Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

Mud Run Trip

I was super tired as my mum screamed at me to get up. She was like "Soane get out of bed right now or else hiding". I got up super fast feeling the pain in my legs and as well feeling numb in the face. I ran to my device and checked the time. It was 5.43 in the morning. I was a bit angry at my mum , but I just forgot I had a early trip to Helensville for our Tough Boy & Gal Mud Run. I packed all my stuff including, my dirty clothes for the run, some leftover snacks, puffed jackets and a beanie and so as some towels & spare shoes.

A few moments later we appeared at the place. My friends and I were at the starting point.  I had a super fun experience running through the course and so as my friends. We were ultra muddy and as well as tired too. My friends and I ended the day off with a hot meal.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Soane, Its Tiara!
    This is a cool piece of writing about the Mud Run. Could you maybe explain some of the obstacles you had done?

    Keep up the great effort! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Soane, its Victoria!

    I really like your summary on your Mud Run day. Indeed the Mud Run was trying and also a bit fun. If you don't mind me asking but what was the obstacles that you had difficulty with?

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaaa...your Mum warm you up ready for the race, don't you think?....hahaaa. Yes, either up or get the silipa after, hahaaa.
    What a great support form your mum Soane. So lucky to have her by your side. Anyway, sounds fun and enjoyable, especially muddy muddy, run free and slide...hahaaa. Look forward for another one????

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.