Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Beware of the Violent Panther

I woke up with itchy leaves covering my hairy,black body. I stood up with my four legs and went hunting for delicious prey. I quietly bent down because I saw my prey. I jumped with a furious growl and scratched it with my pointy claws. After five minutes I dragged my prey to my shade and started munching up it’s yummy ,solid bones it’s delicious squishing brian and it’s tasty,slimy hard.

The Next day I woke up with tiny cooties crawling, punching and scratching my black fur. I rolled around the grass like a boiling ball rolling trying to hit something. I stood up and fury tiger popped in my face. I went back three meters. We were looking at each other like we were a having a eye contest. We ran up to each other and started fist fighting. There was lots and lots of blood.

I swing my right hand and scratched it on its face . He ran away into the dark jungle and disappeared near the huge trees. I went back to my shade and a human was hunting for animals. It was shooting fast antelopes,big elephants and even hairy lions. I was running and running but I got shot right in the neck. I fell onto the grass and started crying like a baby that got slapped from a monkey. I closed my eyes and stopped breathing. After 2 minutes I was dead. I went up to heaven and I never came back again.

So if you are a animal and you see a hunter run as fast as a cheetah and hide all day long like your life depends on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.