Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

When I am older I want to be when I am older?

When I am older I want to be a police officer because I get to look
after people, catch bad guys and get my own police dog. If I want
to be a police officer, I have to be good at school, not get in trouble
and work hard. A police officer takes respect and responsibility of
someone or something.


When I am older I also want to be a chef because you get to coo your
own food for famous people , your family, homeless people and for
yourself. If you want to be a chef you have to listen carefully to
instructions when you are reading your ingredients.

When I am I police officer or a chef, I'm going to  work hard for
my family, be proud of myself and have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.