Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

The Beautiful Island

I see skinny palm trees waving at me. I feel the fresh air blowing through my body. I can hear the blue water splashing and crashing near my toes. I can feel the burning sand scorching on my body. I see the huge and tall mountains relaxing in the sun. I see three fishermans on three boats trying to catch a large blue fish.

When I am in the water I feel the freezing water sloshing pass my face. I hear the pretty birds chirping near tall trees. I smell the stinky seaweed washed up from the cold water. I can also smell the fish that my dad is cooking for me to eat. I can see the shiny and yellow sun sparkling into my eyes. I feel the pointy and sharp rocks stabbing me on the right foot. I taste a delicious fish going down my throat and into my tummy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.