Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

My Phenomenal Effort

 My legs were as wobbly as spaghetti as my school and I entered the athletics cluster. At my athletics at school, I only came 1st in 100 metre sprint. I felt very nervous and delighted at the same time because I saw many schools competing.

 First, I began to exercise. I went for 10 laps around the field and did some basic exercises like 10 star jumps, 15 push-ups and 20 burpees. Afterwards I ran as quick as I could to the starting line because I just heard that my race was about to start.

 I saw the opponents I was up against and they looked really fierce. In my head I absolutely knew for sure that I could beat them at anytime . Almost as the race was going to start, I felt a lot of butterflies in my stomach. My hands were as cold as ice and my skin was itchy than Poison Ivy.

The race started and on I went pumping my 2 skinny legs with all my strength. My school was screaming like babies and the crowd was going wild. I was so close to the finish line, I leaped into the air like a bunny and past the finish line feeling very relieved happy that the race was over.

 I was so tired, my forehead was full of sweat and my legs were looking like it was dead. As soon as I hit the floor , my beautiful mum charged straight at me and gave me a long hug and a huge kiss on my 2 chubby cheeks. She was really proud of me for placing in 1st and for trying my best.

 Coming 1st in the athletic cluster is something that I’ve never done in my life. I felt super joyful. This day was certainly exhausting but I felt one million percent happy competing in athletics cluster.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.