Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

First Time on a Ferry

There I was standing on the solid floor with my dad and my brothers. We were really excited because we all were going on a ferry to Waiheke for my brothers and I’s rugby game against Waiheke United . My brothers and I were one hundred percent thrilled because it was our very first time on a ferry.

Firstly, we went to a food bar in the ferry which had many delicious treats like ice blocks, ice-cream, candy and chocolate. We bought 4 ice-creams and 1 chocolate bar for each of us. As soon as we sat down, we straight away dumped all our food in our mouth and went to do something else that was way more fun.

Secondly, my brothers and my dad I went all the way to the top of the ferry. I flashed straight away to the top of the ferry and saw the greatest view that I’ve ever seen. I saw white clouds, huge mountains, the bright sun and the phenomenal ocean waving straight at me. As I was looking at the view , suddenly one of my brothers slapped me hard and said “TAG”.  I chased him feeling so furious and finally I caught him and gave him a massive slap on his back. It was so much fun hanging on top of the ferry.

Finally, the ferry stopped at Waiheke Island. My family and I got off the ferry with a face happier than puppies and rainbows. We had so much going on our first time on a ferry and I can’t wait to comeback with a lot of fun things to do on my second time on a ferry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.