Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Fun time with friends

 There I was with my feet in the scorching sand. My best friend and I went to the beach to relax and have fun. We quickly put our togs on and rushed to the beautiful ocean.

 We both jumped in the air like kangaroos and splashed right into the water. As we were in the water we saw lots of baby muscles. We both picked one up and opened it up. We munched it all up and carried on swimming. Afterwards I climbed up a big mountain. I counted to 3 and there I was in mid air waiting to see what was gonna happen next. I tucked in my legs and SPLASH! , I dived in the cold ocean really deep.

 Next, my friends and I went to have some delicious food to eat. All our stomachs were so empty, we rushed like wild animals to the food basket and almost the whole thing. We sat down on the itchy grass and rested for a little while. We were so full we couldn’t even stand up. A few moments later we went tree climbing. I used my 2 strong legs and pumped it all the way to the top of the tree. I saw a magnificent view of the beach, but mostly saw lots of boats drifting.

 Finally, we all packed and got ready to leave. This was a really relaxing and fun day and I can't wait to come back with more fun ideas to do next time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.