Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Fun time with family at Rainbows End

 I was feeling very excited as my family and I entered Rainbows End. We were super hyped to try some of the most terrifying rides we’ve ever been on.

 Firstly my brothers and I went on the Gold Rush. Inside the Gold Rush was so dark I couldn't see anything. The ride started and on we went flashing through the tunnels going side to side and up and down. We went all the way up and saw a beautiful view of New Zealand.

 After going on the Gold Rush my dad and I decided to go on the Roller Coaster. I was feeling a lot of chill’s because I heard scared people screaming from a far distance. As my dad and I hopped on the ride our stomachs started rumbling. It was like we had a large number of butterflies flapping around in our belly’s. The ride started moving and so it went speeding everywhere.

 When the ride was over my dad and I hopped out of the Roller Coaster with a face like we were going to puke. Later on we went to the cafe to get something to eat. My family and I bought just frozen ice-cream and a huge chocolate doughnut. 

We all munched up our delicious food and got ready to leave. I had a blast hanging out with my family and I felt very joyful going to Rainbows End.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.