Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

My Brothers Birthday

 It was a very exciting day for my 4 year old brother. It was his birthday and he was turning 5 years old. I was super hyped to do a lot of fun things with my little brother on his special birthday.

 Firstly, my parents took us to the park. We both hopped out of the car and rushed straight to the slide. My brother and I went to the top and we counted to 3. On the count of 3 we both sled rapidly down the slide and landed on the ground. It was so painful but it was still a lot of fun.

 After going to the park we decided to go to the Toy Store. This was a place that my little brother has always wanted to come too. He was feeling a hundred percent happy and was ready to have a good time. We went for a walk around the store to find some toys for my little brother to play with. A few moments later we had a whole box of toys waiting in the trolley. I quickly put my brother in the trolley and off we went flashing through the exit door.

 Thirdly, we travelled to McDonalds to get something to eat. We ordered a lot of food because our stomachs were dying of hunger. As soon as we got our food, we straight away munched up all of it like we were vicious animals.

 Finally, we finished my brothers birthday with a prayer. I felt very cheerful hanging out with my little brother on his own birthday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.