Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

My Greatest Accomplishment

There I was waiting outside in my backyard. I was getting ready to do something I’ve never done before. I was feeling so petrified and thrilled at the same time.

Firstly, I did some exercising. I went for a dash around my house thirty times and finished off  with twenty push- ups.  After exercising,  I knew I was a hundred percent ready to do my crazy stunt.

A few minutes later I quickly climbed up my tall fence and counted to ten. While I  was counting to ten,  I spotted my brother cheering me on. He was a bit nervous but still he was as excited as me. On the count of ten, I jumped off the fence so high up into the air and back flipped waiting to see where I was going to land. Suddenly I bounced off my trampoline landing on my feet.

I was so relieved that I didn’t end up breaking my head. As soon as my feet touched the  trampoline,  I  felt very shocked and I couldn’t believe that I landed on both of my feet.  I felt  so  sick , it almost looked like I was going to puke.

Finally, I went inside feeling very cheerful.  Telling my whole family what an unbelievable stunt I had done outside was very exciting. This was my greatest accomplishment that I’ll never forget.  My brother was equally happy for me because he is my hero.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.