Pages

Monday 13 January 2020

Scaling New Heights SLJ W1 Day Activity 3


For this activity, please select a charity that you are interested in. You may choose your own or use one from our list . Read about the charity.
On your blog, write a short explanation of what the charity does.

I think im very interested in the SPCA. SPCA has been working willingly to look after the amount of 40,000 animals in New Zealand every year. SPCA has been taking care of the poor animals that have no where to live and been struggling to survive. This community has homes for animals and has proper food for animals. They also wash the animals to make sure no bacteria's are not on it. All im saying is that SPCA is a wonderful charity and I hope that they will carry on doing all the fantastic jobs they are doing. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Soane..., well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. Why did you pick the SPCA? Do you have pets at home? We have x2 cats and x3 fish... Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep your learning up over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Evening Soane,

    I am Samuel, a Year 7 student attending Sacred Heart College. I am part of a trial period in which they are trying out students to be bloggers, which means it is my first experience with this sort of position. However, I did complete the Summer Learning Journey as a student in previous years.

    I really love the short summary you've written explaining the amazing work SPCA does for animal welfare. They are a huge inspiration for me to treat animals better, without abuse and cruelty. Do you have pets? I love animals, however, I am a clean freak, and we had a dog... didn't really bode well for me.

    Though this is very good, I think you could check up on punctuation and grammar. I know that it is a pain but I am a very keen writer and when you slowly remember to constantly check it, it almost becomes second nature. Apart from that, well done, Soane.

    Kind Regards,
    Samuel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maloelelei Soane. Its August again. Great job. Keep it up. Have a good night.
    Augustine

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.