Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Eastern Beach ( Here we come)

The ocean was waving at me as my family and I sat down on the itchy grass. My family and I went to the beach to relax and have lots of fun.

My family were setting up the mat and the delicious food we cooked. When we finished setting up everything, my family and I quickly changed in to our swimming togs and ran as fast as we could to the ocean. I had the best time getting very wet and laughing with my family.

A few minutes later my family and I went to change because we got very cold and were so hungry. When my family and I finished changing we went to our mat and ate until our stomachs were as big as possible. We ate corn, chips and drank a lot of juice. I was so full, I couldn’t even take one step.

Next my family and I played  dodgeball. I have 4 big brothers and 2 of them were the throwers. The rest of us were the dodgers. As soon as my sister said go, I went crazy running everywhere dodging all the balls that were being thrown at me. Some of my brothers and sisters got out and it was just me. I kept on jumping, crouching and was saying this “ You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man”. I was getting so tired and then this happened. As I was jumping in the air the ball came right into my face and knocked me down onto the floor. I was okay and was feeling happy because I won. I did a little victory dance to show my family who’s the best.

Finally my family and I packed up our stuff and got ready to go home.
We had so much fun at the beach and can't wait until our next family vacation. This was the funnest day of my life with the people I love the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.