Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2019

My First Swimming Lesson

Room 10’s first swimming lesson was spectacular. First, room 10 and I went to change into our swimming togs. Then we slowly got inside the pool and walked to our teacher Mr.Nath.  Mr.Nath explained to us how to make a whirlpool. When he finished explaining, we all got ready to make a huge whirlpool we've never done before. We all ran as fast as we can around in the pool until Mr.Nath blew the signal stop with his whistle. When Mr.Nath blew the whistle, we quickly stopped and felt the water giving us a relaxing massage. 

Next we focused on floating. We all hooked our feet under the handlebar and lied straight on our backs. As soon as Mr.Nath said get your feet off the handle bar, we had to gently take our feet off the handle bar and just relax and float. That was so fun and very,very relaxing. 

After that we did freestyle. We practised doing our front strokes and how we are supposed to kick our feet. A few moments later it was a little competition. We all went two by two versing each other. When  I finish versing my component, I went out of the pool and changed into my school uniform. 

I had so much fun and learned a lot of technique on how to swim.

1 comment:

  1. i really like the details you put in your story nice job

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.