Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

My Weekend

The weekends were fun and boring at the same time. In the weekends I stayed home and did some fun things. I cooked scrambled eggs for the first time and played lots of games on my Chromebook with my cool brothers.

My weekend was so fun but was also 100% boring. I was getting so boring when my Chromebook died. I the only thing I could do was to only watch TV.  I had to wait for 45 minutes for my Chromebook to be 100% charged. Well I was waiting, I carried on watching TV. My eyes were aching so hard it looked like I was blind.

After watching TV, I went to play outside on my backyard. I grabbed the basketball and kept on shooting the basketball into the hoop. I was getting more and more bored so I went to sleep. I slept and slept until it was the next day. I had a boring and a kind of fun weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.