Pages

Monday 11 February 2019

Who am I

Malo Lelei, My name is Soane and I am 10 years old.  I am Tongan and I have a big family. I have 7 cool brothers including me, 5 beautiful sisters and my lovely parents. My dad is an engineer and my mum stays home babysitting my little brother, cooking and cleaning. My favourite food is pasta, butter chicken and curry. I like the colour red and golden and my favourite hobby in school is writing.

 The goals I need to achieve at school is to be an active listener and to be a better role model for others. I like participating in sports and also like spelling difficult words. My favourite sport I would say would be rugby union because the first rugby player that inspired me was Rieko Ioane and Beauden Barrett. 

I have lots of friends and my favourite teachers are Miss Smith and Mr Nath. They are both intelligent and have a great sense of humour. I have 2 favourite movie actors. The first one is  Dwayne Johnson from Jumanji and the second one is Chadwick Boseman from Black Panther. When I am older I would like to be a member of the All Blacks and to be a police officer. 

My favourite ice-cream is a mint chocolate chip and my favourite superhero is Night Crawler. I'm a big fan of soccer players like Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar.Jr. Someday I would like to compete in world sevens and bump off at least 31 rugby players. I hope you learned a little bit of who I am. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Soane, you have really told us a lot about yourself through your blog post. I am very pleased to learn that you have set yourself a learning goal for this year. Let us work together to enable you to achieve your goals. Keep up with your good work and blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.