Pages

Thursday 14 February 2019

My first day at school

On my first day at school, I did a lot of cool and different things with my classmates and my new teacher. First we had to write what we did in the holidays and explain what was the fun part about it.

Next we played some fun activities like the game clap, left and right and body parts. I had lots and lots and fun competing with my friends and laughing with them.

Then my teacher (Mr Nath) separated our class into little groups. In our little groups we had to write what respect self means. My group had lots of group discussions, participated well and had lots of good ideas. A few moments later we had to write what respect others meant . My group did a fantastic job and were mostly answering the questions.

After that we had our morning tea and played outside. A few minutes later we had SSR and drank our milk. When finishing our milk, our teacher(Mr Nath) explained to us how to keep your relationship with someone and how to make them happy . As he was explaining he told us to make a graphic about it. I grabbed all the blank papers and handed it out to everyone in my class. First we had to draw a big smiley face in the middle of the paper, write relationship on the top of it and then write words and sentences that make others feel happy.

Finally I rang the bell and got ready to go home. This was a fun first day of school and i'm looking forward to my first day of school next year.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.